THESE GUIDELINES CAN CHANGE DAILY SO PLEASE CHECK THIS POST BEFORE YOU CALL OR STOP BY!
We are fully open to the public and back to our regular business hours. Our biggest concern is for the safety and well-being of our work family, you, our customers and our business partners! We continue to have strict guide-lines in place to ensure safety for everyone, so we hope you understand.
If at any time I feel that customers are not complying with our guidelines, I will not hesitate to ask you to leave our dealership. I take this extremely seriously!
- Our employees will be using masks. You are also required to wear a mask while you are on the dealership property – no exceptions! Please do not exit your car without a mask on.
- You are welcome to get out of your vehicle and look at all our inventory – but with your mask on. If we do not greet you right away, please call us and someone will go out and meet you.
- If you need to drop off your boat for service and prefer not to speak to someone in person please call ahead to let us know you are coming and give us the details on what type of service is required. You can also email us the service requested at [email protected]. You can drop your boat off between the showroom and service department, unhook it, leave it there and call our service department to let us know it’s there. Our staff will move your boat to our secure service lot. ANY SERVICE PERFORMED CAN BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD OVER THE PHONE PRIOR TO COMING FOR YOU BOAT UNLESS YOU DON’T HAVE ONE AND IN THAT CASE ONLY, WE WILL ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK.
- Please no “hanging” out inside our parts/service department.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you to use right before you exit. Please feel free to use it.
We understand that not all employees/customers share the same opinions on the this pandemic all we ask is for you to please be courteous to others around you and please follow our guidelines while you are on our premises.
We look forward to getting you back on the water asap! Thank you for all your patience and continued support!
#faithoverfear #flattenthecurve # wearamask #safetyfirst #covidfree #covidfreeworkplace #guidelines #socialdistancing #beresponsible
~Christi Romero, General Manager